Management Trainee - Kal Tire
This job posting is no longer active
Get Skilled for Success…….We’ll Drive…….You Steer
Imagine being surrounded by the best team in the industry. Kal Tire’s Management Trainee Program is an opportunity to become the next generation of Certified Assistant Store Managers.
Your ambition for success and passion for service will grow your career with us. Most importantly, you strive for results with a winning attitude.
Through hard work, dedication to constant learning, collaboration with peers, and an unwavering focus on your ultimate career goals, your life will never be the same.
Successful Candidates have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer Service – You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations.
- Supervisory/Management – You have previous supervisory and/or management experience and have successfully managed or lead a team.
- Sales – You have a passion for and experience in direct sales. You strive to foster both new and repeat business.
- Physically Fit – You are comfortable lifting 60 – 70 lbs throughout your workday and are excited to learn and experience the reality of every role within a Kal Tire store location.
- Competitive Salary – We have a competitive wage all while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 240 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities for our Managers in Training.
- Profit Sharing – Certified Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers have the opportunity for rewards without limits. Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program .
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.